Monday 2 November 2015

Term 4 Week 4

On the weekend I  went up North with my friend in the car trip we played on our I pads we played smule magic piano mine craft we also played blockheads after a two and a half hour trip we were there when we were there we got our luggage in our room and then we moved cows and climbed trees and marked them with spray
 paint.

Then we came inside and got our lunch we had hot dogs then we went and played Minecraft I made a really awesome house on survival it was made out of smooth stone and the roof was quartz and theirs a secret room behind a painting i is my chest room.

After that we got changed into our Halloween costume I got into my vampire costume then we got in the car and headed to the party when we got there we ate lots of food and partied. then we went through the ghost walk 

No comments: