Monday 29 May 2017

Maths Problems



Walt : use a variety of multiplacation strategies to solve multiplacation problems

Learning Reflection

To do this I needed to expand numbers, understand my basic facts,use soldiers, ad 2 and 3 digit numbers and use brackets to solve problems. I also was able to identify what numbers I needed to double and what numbers I needed to halve.


Next time I can do better by making harder problems to do rounding and compensating, Place Value and Doubling and Halving. I can also use my brackets so people can understand my work better.

3 comments:

Arlene said...

Chloe you are doing great at maths, I should take you to the supermarket instead of my calculator πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜„πŸ˜‚

Arlene said...

Chloe you are doing great at maths, next time I go to the supermarket I should take you instead of my calculator

Anonymous said...

THanks Mumma